Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Condominiums, Cooperatives, Homeowners Associations, Attorney General Filings
- Land Use Planning filings with City Planning, subdivisions, easements, restrictions, etc.
- Commercial and Residential contracts, closings, title searches and certifications, etc.
- Commercial, industrial and residential tax abatements, including 421(a), J-51 and ICAP filings
- 1031 exchanges
- New York University School of Law Juris Doctor June 1975
- New York University School of Law Master of Law (in Taxation) February 1979
- Licensed New York State January 26, 1976
- Certified Public Accountant New York State July 29, 1977
- Real Estate Broker New York State 1996
- United States Department of Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service
- Estate Tax Attorney 1976- 1978
- Of Counsel to Strazzullo Law Firm, P.C.