NYC law firm with acclaimed experience. Look no further, you found Strazzullo Law.
Strazzullo Law has been practicing law since 2001. Our firm has trusted attorneys drawing on various legal experience from tax law and estate planning to personal injury and criminal defense. Our NYC law firm has earning awards and recognition from various organizations and institutions for our exemplary service to our community. Take a look at some of our achievements.
- Recognition Awards, Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes, Stars and Stripes Association, 2008
- Recognition Awards, State Assemblyman Peter Abbate, Stars and Stripes Association, 2008
- Vizzine Association Man of the Year award, 2008
- Aidone Social Cultural Association – 2005 Humanitarian Award
- Proclamation from Senator Martin J. Golden – October 23, 2005
- New York State Assembly Citation for his exemplary service to his community from Peter J. Abbate Jr. – Member of Assembly
- Citation, President of the Borough of Brooklyn – Marty Markowitz
- Proclamation from The Council, City of New York – Domenick M. Recchia Jr. 47th District and Vincent J. Gentile, 43rd District
- Vice Chairman for Marty Golden Committee